Saturday, October 27, 2007

weekdays

yawn.. my 2nd sat at work..so exhausted...as i haven't been sleeping well.. I tend to wake up in the middle of night..i have no idea y?!!

yawn.. it was mistake on my part for wanting to go to tekka...i had to feel the fever ya.but the journey itself cost me to squirm..45mins to little india?!!!It was already dark when we finished our dinner.. btw saras we went to Gokul?!!!hahahahahh
It was such a quickie deepavali shoppin ever!!!It was almost 10 by the time i reached home..crap!! JE is just sooo away from everything... as my colleague commented.. its soo"china"

Its such a whole different world here. Tanjong pagar was more livelier & colourful.. in many aspects..people are just too reserved too. Im still getting used to the work culture here.Now i understand how a foreigner or a foreign educated person feels.It sucks.. at times...Why isit soo hard for people to come out of their shell & interact to others..sigh..I even my saw MD & manager interacting in chinese...if only colette to see that..heheheheh..As i was warned..corporate world is jus soo different.. lets see whether its my cup of tea..

Anyways i was at NTU yesterday to brand my company.NTU is soo lonely & FAR....The response was.. how shall i put it... POOR... at least the food wasn't soo bad..kekekek.. the lousy part was, we had to carry the stuffs back n go back to office to work!!!sob..

okie.. me need to get back to work...i guess... its soo nice to have so little people here...excited to meet the lovely ladies later..

(I must go to tekka this week..)

No comments: