Tuesday, October 16, 2007

velai .. velai...

Its been always like this.. i have never enjoyed my first few weeks/months of my working life...

That goes to show how im feelin now....BORING... im was sooo used to chattin with the people around me that i find it totally strange when im left all alone to work all by myself...its just soo quiet there... i almost slept through my first day....zzzz........Unfortunately, msn is banned there!! Can't believe my buddy in a civil sector can actually use msgner while me being in pte sector can't!!

There is nothin much there, except a couple of coffeehouses & fast food joints. Its a gd thing that the library is there:)

Sadly, there aren't any hunks there...not even a ok looking guy..sigh... how sad!!!Only managed to go out with a gay who was nowhere near being pretty!

Dunno how long howm im goin to take to break the ice with them. My manager is planning to intro aka "launch" me next week over the mtg!!!

I just realised that i have loads of work to do.. more than what i was informed during the interview!!!Its gd in a way.. as it won't be monotonous...

Right now my job is turn surf the net...for work i mean!!I would be even heading a project soon.. oh boy!!My post is called Operations officer but im also acting as the customer service + marketing personnel..

I actually attended an outstation meeting on my 2nd day itself!I felt like i was in twilight zone...(just imagine the tune here)too much of info... v. over-whelming...I just flashed my trademark smile & carried out nodding & scribbling notes....which i need to pass it to my manager tomorrow..

I knew my current job will be a total boring place to work..but i took the risk as a challenge & stepped out of my previous work..... a place where i was adored.. i believe..really miss .. them.. sigh.. well i might be going over to ther place next week.. that will be fun!!:)

Im still confused over this coming sat...im not sure whether i will be on time for my performance as i have to rush from work! I was just told that i was alreday pre-booked by some staff to help out in a job fair?!!!So now there is no chance of wearing a sari in the morning..which i was contemplating on...kadavela!!ennai kaapathu pa!!! Hope my teacher understands!!!

Btw Happy Birthday to Me!!:)

No comments: