Friday, November 2, 2007

Back...

Im on duty today. So finally got the chance to blog today.Been really busy ya... its soo ironic that i can't even blog when i am using the internet the whole time at work.

It was great meetin up with the ladies last sat. Saw namesake.. gd movie but a wrong choice in borrowing it that day.. i would have preferred a comedy tho..left their apt at 11pm since they were getting all droopy on me..kekkek..

There was a mini bday celebration at my workplace for all the oct babies.I had to give a brief intro about myself n perform a dumb stunt. Which was to eat a lontong(i despise that!) out of a plate wthout using my hands infront of 20 odds ppl?!!URGH!?!!!i did it but ate something else?!!There was a lousy catering which was not up to my taste..sigh... oh.. how i miss my annalakshmi here.... my north indian thaali is just calling me....sigh... i need to run over on sun n say hi to all of them....but dun think my khakis will be there:(

i was told that i will be doin alot marketing stuff soon. I would be even helping out in web marketing next month.. as teh staff will be away on leave.. to begin with i dun even understand her work?!!(

Im still getting used to the culture here:( they are soo "china" man.. till now, people dun really interact with me.. wonder whats going to happen later as we will be goin out to IMM for a celebration.

need help, next week i will be workin on wed,fri & sat?!!no rest!! 1 of the guy here offered to swap his sat with me. since i won't be calling any1 over on sat shld i turn down his offer.hmmm.... My yoga colleagues might not be able to come over to my place for deepavali too since they are working on sun.crap... its goin to be hard man... unfortunately i can't call any1 over on the actual day...the month of deepavali is always a trying time for me.. i dun been work.. jus loads of bad luck & dealing with insesitive people!!hopefully everything will turn out well this year..

I have been called for a d&d tomorrow by my friend.. but ... i desperately need a tube.. shit..can't imagine myself wearing a bareback halterneck,with a very open front dress..hmm.....

My deepavali shopping is nowhere finished...grrrr....

No comments: