Monday, October 15, 2007

Pre Bday celebrations..




I had 2 pre-birthday celebrations with the span of 2 days?!!!

Met up with my chweeet friend Vandhana, on friday!! She was soooo wonderful in getting me a bouquet of flowers + a chocolate cake!!yummy....

Well it was totally embarrasing when they played the "birthday" song when i blowed out the candles?!!!It was actually a kids birthday song...aiyoh.... but the staff were very helpful tho..all i did was hide for cover?!!!!heheheheh..

On sat, we went to a restaurant n had another celebrations....yeah... I had another chocolate cake cutting ceremony... with another happy birthday song being played...i was totally caught off-guard n reacted like a sotong.....Had a great XXX dinner ..hahahhaah...

I even received early bday gifts too.. yeah.. great onez !!:) thank you guyz.. im still expecting more.. n get me more $$ onez next yr nah????kekekekekke...
okie.. need makan now... will write about my new job soon...





No comments: