Saturday, October 6, 2007

Last day!!!

Yesterday was my last day @work but it did not feel like it at all!!I just felt like it was another norm day.. hopefully i dun wake up in mornin g n board the train at the wrong platfrom?!!!kekekekekek...

I was just pleased that nothing went wrong?!! My boss specially came down in the midst of her busy schedule to bid me farwell....She really wants me to be back if things do not work out well for me at the new place...:)

2 of my other collegues who promised to meet me did not turn up at all!!!:(manjan panninga!!!

I just told myself NOT to cry...I shooed blaire away as she looked as if she will tear any moment..kekek & that too at a busy period?!!!

After class, i hugged a couple of students (regulars only!) and exchanged our contacts...

Finally it was just mote, vandhana & me...I could c that mote really did not want me to leave & was going to miss me.. he just did not want to leave.. he gave me such a BIG tight HUG....hahaha well i did pose a couple of pix with him..(waiting for him to send me) Although he has been mean to me at times... he really taught me alot of stuffs..

Dear Vandhana, cried after i left coz she knows she wil be scolded...really goin to miss that gal!:(

My last 7 months were enjoyable...as i dun really have to work long hours... dramatic coz alot of unexpected incidents occurred!!

I jus feel like this famous actress who has married at her peak?!!!hahhahahahh...

I know that i have complanied & prayed so hard to leave but i just felt soo sad when i left that place...I have alot of good memories.. which i will always cherish.. i forged a great relationship with the people..:)It has taught me alot of things & made me better in alot of stuffs.

This is THE 1st time that i felt like this about leaving a organization.

I promised that i will drop by every now & den...:)how can i not...They will KILL me!!!hhahahahah

Im still waiting for mote to send me the pix i took w him.. so i will send them all together..:)

I should start celebrating my bday from next week!!!!hahahahah..as i will be working on my bday!!!yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..........

No comments: