Saturday, October 20, 2007

Navarathiri..

I have been experiencing sleepless nights as i was worried about my performance today. I just couldn't imagine missing it on my yearly performance & miss my friend's too!!:( I was just scared of what my teacher will say...she can be unreasonable & empathetic at the same time...

I had to be at the NLB todat at 830am..as usual lady luck was laughing at me.. there was a big downpour!! I actually drenched myself as i was quite confused with the way with all the rain pouring at me?!!!Imagine me wearing all black (co. t-shirt) & a paper bag scootering around for shelter!!!I can make great comedy at times?!!

Guess what?!! i was punctual & early...I felt it was a good experience as i managed to bond with people whom i don't really get to see at work.nice gals but it sucked as i was the oldest among them?!!shucks?!!I managed to sneak at around 1230pm as the workshop was dragged to 1pm??!!

I dashed for a taxi.. bless the uncle for stopping it...:)My khakis panicked when they saw me in chudithar as it seems that my teacher went ballistic at one of the gal for turning up in salwaar?!I tried to evade from my teacher's eyes..kekekek.. Strangely she dint bother me too.. i did msg her that i will be working.. it will be really sad if she did not understand my predicament as i made the extra efforts to rush down?!!sigh.. teacherai purinthcikeveh mudiyallaiyeh!!sigh...


thats me..will upload the video soon:)

My group performance went quite well.. With a little bit of hiccups here & there. Guys, understand i was feeling a bit jittery about teacher..so it was THE perfect performance..i'll admit to you. I have been feeling really lethargic for this 1 week..

In all im sooooo glad every thing went well without any hitch & thanks for praying fro me?!!:)

My job

I have been hearing things about my workplace..Things that are not so appealing...hmmm...Iwoudl be multi-tasking soon as they are under-staffed. I'm still quite cluless of the things that i require to do. I attended a mtg on my 2nd day, assisted a workshop on my 6th day, conducting a booth next friday & sat?!!weird nah???Im still worried about the project that is goin to be arrowed to me?!!As expected, the people are not as friendly as i expected. There r 3 depts in the office & they seems to be an imaginary line which separates us..strange..they just keep to their dept.. these are the times when i reaaaally miss my ex-colleagues..imagine me NOT talking from 9-6pm???!!preposterous na??hahahahah..i feel so cut off from life...sob..

Im just goin to give myself from 3-6months & see is i really like what i am doing right now. If no, the i shall take this as an experience/course to upgrade myself & move on.

Btw Happy Sarawati & Vijayadasami.. Om Shakthi!!

No comments: