Monday, October 22, 2007

Vijayadasami

Since it was vijayadasami i bought my usual stuffs to see my teacher & get her blessings.:)

I had t say that she was beaming with so much of joy & laughter. Looks like she received great response from people who watched her students performance!!! She praised us too...yeah...

I apologised to her as i couldnt tie sari but she brushed it aside & replied that she totally understood my prediacment. To my utter surprise, she replied that she was soo jubliant when she realised that i rushed over for the performance. Tears just welled up in her eyes.....hahahha.. i was literally flying man....

I taut she was upset with me but infact she was immensley glad that took great efforts to rush over?!!!Ahhhhhhhhhh.. what a great feeling na? Sunday was THE only day where i had some rest but my laundry is monting over my laundry bin. Ops!!

Deepavali is just 2 weeks away & i still haven gone over Tekka..Shit!! I need to bask into the deepavali mood man... Me goin for lunch at 130pm..the clouds look great.. hope its doesnt rain like in the morning...

P.s: Having a hard time uploading my performance video man..watch out for it!:)soooooon...

No comments: