Thursday, October 4, 2007

my last week?!!

A couple of unfortunate incidents has occurred through out this week...

Strange ocurrences.... Things that have NEVER happened before are happening now..

My colleagues are implying that its e bad omen..since im leaving... n I SHOULD JUST STAY BEHIND!!!!! hahahahahah....

The bloody safe suddenly gave up on us?!!!!To think i have important documents in it..its locked & spoilt... i would have never in my life believe that this will happen...Something else happened too... which i think its better that i omit here..kekkekek..since its abt my workplace..afterall it has people whom i adore...

Had a great lunch date w the ladies at my workplace today....:) Priya played me out..sigh...but im kool about it... since she is not exactly part of my work kakis..:)

My colleagues are sad about me leaving but i promised that i will drop by every now & then.:)

Oh ya!! i almost forgot to mention this.. after more than a year i actually attended my 2nd HOTYOGA class... thank god it was just 1 hr!!!!!I made a HUGE mistake by having a north thaali at ard 230-3pm with a masala tea!! (fyi that was lilek my brunch?!!)I almost did not take class but i would have to beat myself if i had to miss colette class?!!!!So i psychoed myself and went ahead!!!Personally i felt that i could have done much better if not for the scrumptious lunch?!!!Good thing i survived the class & did not puke?!!!hahahahaha........too bad i couldnt take moteh class tho...

I am feeling exhausted now.. the temperatures soared in class!!U know nothing beats practicing yoga at home...or least a place nearby your house....its just freaking tiring travelling back home?!!sooo loong leh...

Well, tomorrow is my last day here... have to say byeee to mote who did teach me alot of things along the way(i have to admit la!).

okie.. my tummy is feeling weird after eating mee goreng!

ops.. jus when i taught that my pretty hands were recovering from the extreme heat.. it has gone back lookin weird..damn it!!:( thankfully its not so obvious?!!!!poor me!

No comments: