Wednesday, October 10, 2007

my Day out!

hmmm.. i was quite apprehensive of going out for a movie with a "fren"..well he is my fren's fren..do know him for quite a while.. so he is my fren now..kekekek..

i taut he will maintain his silence as usual.. he is quite at times you see

Out to my surprise, i had a nice time watching a hilarious movie->"I pronounce Chuck & Larry" which was my choice!! Later had a good chit chat over lunch :) neat..

As expected it rained, as i went out for a movie with him for the very 1st time..hahahahha

Fis & Co. was not as delicious as i expected it to be.. The calamari wasn't tasty..my sis makes this super delicious ,crunchy,crispy fried squids?!!wow!!I juz love em'!IYuuummy!!
It did not come close to it!

My sis n i cook can really cook up some great dishes so my expectations as really gone up when i eat out. I do not want to spend my hard earned $$ on some lousy or below-average dishes?!!fair rite?

oh... i actually bumped into my ex-fren?!!!L:uckily i saw her before i really knocked into her?!!!I just wouldnt know how to react?!!!yikes?!!!She still looks e same...sigh.. watching her jus brought back flood of good memories..sigh....loved those times...:)

Anyways i couldnt believe this, but its been less than a week but i have already been called back to work to help out?!!!!Can u believe this????I really pitied my colleague as she had to work the following day of hari raya...hmmm.. wonder when she is plannin to leave..

My bloody hand is not getting cured...thanks to the hot sun yesterday..aiyoh.. y me sooo sensitive le...:(

No comments: