Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Temple tour

Workin on saturday was quite strange.It would have been better if moteh wasnt around. Ihad to rush to little india as i was gettin late in meeting my makkals. CBD areas r soo eeerie during the weekends. I only saw foreign workers everywhere..

Anyways my poor sis ended up comin so early..i/we had a wonderful time bringing my expat colleagues to all 3 different temples?!! They were very sporting and even lit up "vilaku' for mahalakshmi!!!heheheh.. they all had holy ash & kumkum on forehead chooo chweeet nah..:)

We had up wet, sticky & hungry after that tour....we ended our day by having a scrumptious dinner at a north indian restaurant.. yummy..

i guess that was the first time i was at tekka so late...1040pm?!!! It gets scary at night man..too many indian men w beedis lurking around...URGH!I had a hard time hailing cab! eventually imy sis had to book & ended up paying an astronomical amount as i was caught in a stupid JAM!!!! Juz my luck lor!:(
In short a fun day which ended a bit pricey!!!

anyways my bro is goin to catch the first day & first show of SIVAJI ?!!!:(I have to refrain myself from hearng the story from him be4 i see it!anyways i dun think he will be able to hear anything from all those screaming fans....kekekekek

No comments: