Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sivaji Rockz?!!!


Finally the D day arrived... i watched the much awaited magnum opus "Sivaji"!!!!Its worth a all those wait!:) I had to purchase the tix last sunday to catch it yest?!!sounds a bit kiasu na? Surprisingly the cinema was 90% full!!!(this only happens for rajini pix!)


All the songs were soooo spectacular 7 colourful. juz no words to describe them. I think nayantara was not needed in that "balilekke" song since it had too much goin.. My mouth was wide a open after each song... and i couldnt help but sing along whenever a song appeared...:)


Rajini outfits were absolutely fantastic.. thanks to manish malhotra. he should keep him in all his upcomiong movies. when have u ever seen him dress so stylishly?!! If you noticed, rajini was wearing blue.. and contacts..kekekek..Shreya outfits were mouth-watering...


Viviek n rajini comedy was super hilarious.. even vivek was dressed well..kekeke.. oh.. sivaji's house was ohh.. soo.. beautiful..


Suman was scary lookin... can't believe he acted as lord rama?!!! Great come back ya! i read taht Nizhalgal ravi dubbed for him.. doesnt even sound like him... great job!:) there were alot of artistes doing a small bits roles. Shankar ,KV Anand & Thotta tharani even appeared for a brief moment in the title song?!!!


I couldnt help myself but i screamed & cheered thru out e movie...kekekekek...The fighting scenes were kool... but maybe it would have been kool if it was someone younger... I think rajini has tried his level best..(dun forget he is 56?!)I think even his grandson will be his fan after seein this movie..hahahahahahah...


I dun think there can be any other movie which can be even more spectacular & lusciuous?!! A fantastic treat for all rajini fans!! Dun wait to catch it vcds.. this should be seen in the theatres to soak in everything...


Absolute paisa vasool!!!As Sivaji puts it=> Kool......
P.S:rajin looks better off in his color then white!!!!!:p,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes makkals, I totally agree with u on every line.

That movie rocks... and rocks...

There are so many things u cant stop saying 'wow'..

I was keep pestering my friend. 'look at this .. look at that...'

How wish I can go n catch it again.