Friday, June 15, 2007

Style Video



hmmm.. havent been posting any videos lately... here is one great video by Lawrence from Style!!!!

Today is a looooong day for me since i will be workin from 9am-9pm!!!! To make matters worse, my stupid new pc is giving me problems!! So now i have to squeeze myself n sit on the floor and use the old pc?!!Reason being, its inside this small storage room(imagine those small storerooms in those masionette flats). So now i have to run out when any one comes in and keep a look out!!! On the flip side, at least the internet is working!! :)

Its soo strange but e internet connection is working in the new pc as i can actually log in to msn messenger but im unable to open up any page?!!!Beats me?! Its goin to be tough later as i susupect that the evening class will be full...:( Alot of newcomer r popping in too, which means i have alot to key in.:(

Oh btw i finally went to the BUddha tooth relic temple yesterday. ITs soooo beautiful & soo rich in colour!!! I experienced a great sense of peace when i was inside.ahhhhhhhhh..... I think it has 5 storeys. With that little time i had, i tried my best in visiting whatever i could.Its definitely a rich temple man!They have 100 kutti buddha statutes around it and exquiste buddha statutes from all over e globe on display. I really need to go back n take a relaxed walk around the temple and soak it all in. :p

Hopefully i get to run home early coz Supernatural is last episode on ch 5 today!Oh.. i juz saw e ad that LOST 3 is back!!!On sundays..gd...:)after Ugly betty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool moves....