Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Its been rough..or has it?




The much talked about Water show was splendid!!!Wonder how long they were rehearsing it?usually people prefer dance performances to musicals but persoanlly i think musicals are absolutely difficult!!! coz if one person makes a mistake e entire orchestra wil be affected.It won't sound good but dance is not like that... You can always make adjustments & only a pro will notice it.
They announced that there is a another upcoming show on August on bharathanatya & odissi. Power man!

Btw this may sound weird after the "Water" show .. there was a HUGE downpour. It did not stop for a loong time. (guess they called out to Ganga)We waited & waited but to no avail.My colleagues took a cab n left so we took a chance and walked to raffles mrt station!!!There was thunder & lightening!?Our beautiful looking outfits were totally drenched. En vaazhkahail mudhal murai yaage....(read like those suntv ads) i took off my heels n walked bare foot to the UOB building..kekekek..couldnt take the risk from slipping man...

Anyways alot of controversies are floating around my workplace. I really want rebecca to stay. Just when i get to know her better she is leaving, We all suspect that pisasu won't be renewing her contract!!! parachi la!I dunno how she choose people.Im really going to miss her. Whats more pisasu is coming down today..i think she is not coming to my side as yet.. i really dun want to c her?!!!I have kinda started my job hunting now. Lets c how... will start full throttel soon!

Oops be4 i forget, i managed to get a new mp3.. i mean im getting another within 6mths i bought e old one. Wonder how long this will last!Furthermore i collected my "dhabba" samsung hp for the 3rd time!!!!URGH!! The bloody customer service guy jus irritated me!I jus felt like slapping him!!!SAMSUNG & SONY ERICCSSON SUX BIG TIME!Please refrain from purchasing this brand!!!!

No comments: