Friday, June 8, 2007

Revamped..

Thanks to my sis i have finally revamped my blog.. i think i need to make a few amendments here & there. I juz love the song thats playing rite now...happening man!:)

Shopping is tiring & fun. My feet are sore & aching after walking all over orchard?!! Uc thats y i hate goin there.. i havent gone deh since last dec i think.. so many changes man... e place is getting smaller & smaller due to all the constructions.The Sale wasnt so great.. maybe i started late?!ops!!I did buy a couple of stuffs.. anyways all my electronic stuffs are dyin on me...i really should make use of this sale n BUY something b4 the gst hikes :(!?

i cant believe i'll be working on a saturday(tomorrow)..hopefully it will all go well..wats more im goin to bring 2 of my UK colleagues to temple....hope they dun faint in all that smoke..hahahahh

No comments: