Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Me back...

Finally !!!! I actually got the time to sit n write something!!! unfortunatley even server wasnt on my side as it was down for quite a while...:(

hmmm... so where shall i begin? my cousin's wedding went on well last sun....i have to say that i looked great..kekeke.. guess its worth all the $$ i spent on it...i think it will be quite sometime be4 anyone gets hitched in my family...ops! how would i know.. even my bro mite get married..cannot trust nowadays bros..sigh..

We managed to click alot of pix..im thinking about posting it here......lets c..Too bad i missed out Vijay unkle movie " Dharmapuri".. it looked "hilarious" to me...kekekekek His movies are not like before.. it has got too many politics entwined dialogues..

Speaking of politics, my friend told me that tamilnadu CM celebrated his 85th bday...hmm...there was a HUGE crowd juz to c him... i wonder y?each were entitled to juz a few glances...Y would you wanna waste your time on such trivial activities. URGH!!! I m still wondering of what happened to the 3 innocent people who were burnt to death in dhinakaran office. Im trying to read up on it..its juz politics vs family!!!!I dint c anything about it in sun news.. speaking of sun tv.. im seeing so much lesser of it now. Vijay tv rulez but i still dun really get to c e shows that i wanna c..:(

Okie let me get back to the wedding..we went to the bride's house yesterday to bring her back to her new spouse house. What i experience i had... i dun think i will ever want to see them again!!!Unfortunately my sis was the almost the centre of atttractions... The dad-in-law went ard disclosing her age..kekekekekek.... lucky for me I escaped :)! Basically he was drunk and throwing his weight ard people!!! He pretty much went around Hugging (read as squeezing!), questioning (read as disturbing) unsusupecting ppl?!!I was told that he was very sociable & "over-friendly" but i dint quite expect what i experienced!! i have personally never met anyone like him! I mean even a caucasian are not like that?!!im juz lost for words....

Work... its just getting more confusing...period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think e word 'wedding; in missing in 2nd para, ist line ?