Monday, June 25, 2007

Lousy food..

I was called for this gathering at samy's curry house at dempsey rd. Till saturday i dint know where it existed?!!!i was super clueless of its location luckily i saw 2 angels who resuced me and brought me to the exact place. Actually they are part of the group.:) Thank God!

The so called restaurant is hiding beneath trees. In fact its an old british quaters?!!! Think WW II?! Its such a dilapitated place. The toilets were creepy.... It was flooded & choked!! There wasn't any water running when you press the tap?!!!The place was just engulfed in darkness & tress?!!!The seats were rusty & old?!!!! My expat colleagues thought it gave a rustic feel to it?!!! Yeah rite..

They thoroughly enjoyed the food. For me its was way below medicore. YOU see thats what happen when you got to a indian restaurant with caucasians?!!They duno the difference betwween indian food & good indian food?!!!:p In short, the food sucked!!!I would never pay so much $$ for such food!!(which infact i did:( ) I dint not have any choice.There are superior food available at little india.... It sounds like a total rip off .Majority of customers were made of caucasians.. Any guess ..y?
I was so famished when i went home that i ended up drinking chocolate milk..sob....

No comments: