Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My say..


Muni

I wasn't really expecting anything when i borrowed the movie. It turned out much better than i expected. The firts half is hilarious with lawrence, kovai sarala & vinu chakarvathy.He even sang the title song?!!!I did not like the 2nd half where he gets possessed by raj kiran!!!Basically i just cant stand that fellow. He will be fighting alot to revenge his death...i mena thats y he gets possessed.:( it would have been better if they have continued the humour.

The biggest drawback, a guy trying to mimick vadivelu?!!!! That was sooo irritating!!! I would rather watch the ORIGINAL!Vadivelu pls stand up!
Lawrence 1st attempt in taking a tamil movie is fairly commendable. Anyways he is a hit director in tollywood!!!



Swapnakoodu

Its a malayalam movie starring Prithiviraj(winks*),jayasurya,meera j & bhavana.
Its a wonderful movie. I have to mention that it reminded me of "dil chata hai". Maybe coz i don't really remember seeing a gd indian movie about friendship.

Its quite an old movie but what to do malayalam movie don't get an early release in Singapore!! Im actually looking forward to view "police" & "kadal".

This is a clean movie which can be watched with your entire family...hahahahahahah.It has comedy,sentiment & love but I just didn't know why they have to KILL bhavana towards the end tho ....hmmmm...

No comments: