Monday, April 9, 2007

MIA...

i know..i have been MIA for a few days.. was at bz work n home to come online...
U wont believe this but i was WORKING on Good friday?!!!URGH!!!! from 9-9!!!Unfortunately Siva 's bday fell on e same day ...too bad gal.. i could only call & wish u.:(

Now they are even planning to open the studio on Labour day..... boo-hoo...im not even paid double for doing this ya...sob...Y do such things only happen to me eh?

Anyways im crossing my fingers from not falling ill. 2 of my staffs are ill n my fren who came over was sick..so looks like they passed their virus to me.. Right now im trying whatever ayurvedic cures that i lay my eyes on...My throat hurts....sob..sob..

I dun think i can continue updating my blog at my workplace. Its soo difficult even to surf nowadays. Being free is just sooo difficult man!!!

No comments: