Wednesday, April 18, 2007

hellOooo..

yawn...what a sian day... i don't think i have ever made that many phone calls in a day. I think my ear must be swollen after calling the banks!!! why are banks so complicated?? Its soo hard to get the right dept and some of them didn't leave their no.s... nad i hate talking to a machin!!!!sigh.... i will continue to call them tomorrow too. Shit!:( To think i was tasked to finish it by TODAY!! How is that possible?!!!
i cant believe i have made all those calls coz i hate calling up ppl. Thats one of the reason why my friends get pissed with me. I don't call & don't (sometimes)pick up when it rings..kekekekek(coz my ph is always lying ard somewhere!!!)

Hopefully i will have a better day tomorrow.. friday is goin to be a looong day for me....just looking forward to the weekend.:)

Btw writer Sujatha mentioned that Sivaji will most probably be released in May. It seems that ARR is currently arranging the BMG for it in Scotland. Yipppeee......I am just waiting to see how the songs has turned up!!!My persoanl fave is "Athiradee" & " Sahana".

No comments: