Wednesday, April 11, 2007

AchOOOoooo!

sniff.. sniff..achoo...:( achooo!!

It really sux when ur ill, man!Hopin to recover quickly... juz had some remedy-ginger juice with honey...sniff..sniff.. My manager was throwin hints that i shouldnt take mc.. n said "no point seein a doc since medicines can't cure viruses". Im just goin to drag myself to work tomorrow.....sob...my boss will be in too.. sigh...

oh i Saras, it always great to have lunch w ya.. try to meet me more often.. yr friend paavam illaiya.. oh.. im eagerly wiating for that BIG treat:) Hopefully yr annoying friend wont curse me today!!!!:)

oh.. just caught up w another 80s flick-"Muthu engal Sothu"
*ring Prabhu, radha,anuradha,thangvelu,thenga srinivasan,vanitha, geetha & rajiv
Its an entertaining family movie. Watchin it just brought back floodings of memories. There is dancing no. "Naan unthan thanga katti", u cant get it anyhwere.. anuradha dances in it.

Im trying to get hold of Prabhu's 80s films coz thats what i grew up (alot)watching.(v r a Prabhu fan family).I know he isnt so famous now but he used to be soooo famous!!! i am currently lookin out for "Kai raasi kaaran(great songs) w radha & "Soora kottai singakutti" w silk smitha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makkals.. I love to meet to you for lunch but yar, its yr timing that is making difficult for us to meet :(

Oh pls.. dont say my friend.. that friend is gone forever and I dont wan such a friend.Thank q once again.Muackzzzz

I am not giving you any treat unless you recover :P

Rest well and get well soon ;)