Monday, April 2, 2007

My Say on->Paruthiveeran

I truly regret not watching it in the theatres. :(

Its an excellent movie. Great performance by all the stars inclusive of the kutti artistes.Altho Karthi isnt great lookin like his bro, he is a very talented actor. I mean we all know how Surya was in his earlier days. Its really hard to give such a convincing act in a 1st movie but he did!!

Priya mani jus lived the character. Hopefully she soars higher in kollywood from this hit. I knew she is a talented gal when i saw her in "Indu oru kana kaalam".At least the telugu industry identified her talent.

The ending was such a heart breaker... sob.. no wonder the climax affected them so much.I read that priya couldnt dub for 2 days as she was crying non- stop. I dun think you have ever seen such scenes before in tamil films.

Im so elated that this movie is goin to Cannes festival with Veyil... I mean even tamil films are mad of great stuff!!!:).

I would recommend all to see this movie but it spoils the fun if you know the ending. Don't forget to have a box of Kleenex beside you.:)

No comments: