Friday, April 27, 2007

Bz as a bee.....bzzzzz....

PHEW... been busy.. busy.. and busy..
I have trying to print somethingfor the past 2hrs but the bloody printer at my workplace isnt PRINTING ANYTHING!!!! URGH!!!y isit doin this to me now?????? Those stuffs are important?!!!!damn it!!!!!

Im juz trying to distant today as i don't want to get myself involved in any bad situation?!!! Its soo hard when yr boss is soo tempremental..sigh...

anyways check out the video that i have posted.
Movie: Kavarimaan
*ring: sivaji ganesan, sridevi

I saw this movie wheni was v.little gal:) The only thing i remember about teh mv is that Sivaji will stabbing his wife when he discovers her making out w another man!!!! He will be jailed (of course!) After many years of serving he will come back wanting to patch his realtionship w his daughter (Sridevi)

Nice song but not so gd visually...kekekek



original uploader: mkumarpalani

No comments: