Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bad Timing..

Well with an unexpexted twist, i am on MC today.
I seriously hoping for a miracle to occur tomorrow as my voice has changed and head is still ooozy...:( i have trying to practise my songs but i am unable to hit the high notes with elan'. My throat is super dry now..sob...

After much apprehension, i went down to visit a doctor yesterday. I have heard a lot of complaints regarding him but i finally got to see it my self.

The stupid doctor did not even greet me.
He refused to look at me through out the consultation!
He started to enquire my symptoms and was busy scribbling it away.
He only answered my queries when i repeated them.
He made me look like i was there for a MC?!!Bloody hell! He is one of the lousiest doctor i have ever seen!!I would have been freaking miffed if i had to pay for it!!!

Not only that, the medicines were of a lower grade. So its not very effective.. I should have just gone to the one near my place. They are of the same medical group but the doctors near my place are sooo communicative!!!:P,

Anyways, i have finally finished uploading my F1 videos. Etho ennaale mudinchuthu.

Enjoy:)









F1 Final
Uploaded by anji25

No comments: