Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crazy Friday!

Im sure everyone of you must of heard and read about the grisly murder in Yishun. It gets pretty scary when i realise that it just happened around my area.

Yesterday morning was pretty normal except the sights of police patrolling around that block. At first i thought of it as a suicide case, but the sight still looked more then that. The entire block was cordoned off and there were police walking everywhere.. hmmm.. i left it at that and totally forgot about it till my colleague mentioned that it was a murder and it 3 of them were brutally murdered!!!aaarrrgggh!!That totally spooked me off, man!You would never expect such things to happen in a quiet neghbourhood like mine.
Last heard that, the suspect has agreed to killing one of them.. so who killed the other 2 then???sS that ruthless murderer is still living /walking /breathing among us!!!!Oh no!

Alright let me end my entry with a more happier note.
My office had a F1 luckty draw for all the staff. I nominated my name out of sheer fun coz i know that would not win. I rarley win contests or lucky draws..

Guess what......
I WON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM GOING TO THE F1 RACE!!!!!!!WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! Is that cool or what?!!!I seriously did not expect it! The drawback is that i can't bring anyone along. So i pretty much have to go alone:( Oh well, its better than nothing rite? Whats more i got a grandstand seat?!!!yuppie!! Last heard that there will bringing down some big shot celebrities to... hopefully i bump into a few of them. My ticket is for the friday race, but i would be working...hmmm....not sure if i should use my time off or just attend it after work...

Anyways, my teacher has confirmed that we will be performing Vasantha raaga for our Navarathiri performance. Its pretty scary coz i have not really master it.. i haven't even memorise the sahithyam!!:( Looks like i need to practise it every single day as its just 2 weeks away!!! Wish me luck people!!!! I really need that!

No comments: