Thursday, October 2, 2008

Navarathiri Performance (s)

The week has not even end and i have enough of it!

As expected, i was still very much unwell for my Navarathiri performance. Thank god, my fever went down. At least i could wear my sari and go down to my school. But.. but.. but.. I LOST my beat box!!!i mean my wonderful, chirpy, chweeeet voice.......waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
How can i sing for my performance?All i could hear were, a few croaks and creeks from my parched throat?!!!! I can't believe that i was practising day and night to lose all of it on the actual day?!!Life is soo strange, nah?I did not prefer to further irritate my teacher by mentioning about my pititiful condition. Well at least everyone thought looked pretty in my purple sari....kekek..

After that, we rushed back home (did a de-tour to bishan too). Had a quickie lunch, stole a few winks and left the house to catch my makkals veenai performance.
While travelling, received a rude shock that her performance was pushed as the 1st item?!!!I was soo perturbed with all the reshuffling?!!!
First, my saturday performance was shifted to Wed morning, then my friend's item was shifted from sunday to the very same day!!!!Aaarrrgh..
I practically ran all th eway from chinatown to tfa to catch her playing. Thank god, she was still playing!!!Phew!!! I wouldn't forgive myself if i missed it!My legs are aching after all that running..keke..

Oh.. my flu hasn't subside after seeing that dumbo doc!! Today I went to see the doc near my place. I just feel soo much relieved after seeing him:)
I am on 2 days of MC(got it, without asking!) he advised me to rest, drink lots of water and talk less!!! How can i? How can i not talk...sob... i will go crazy... oh well, its ok to talk on and off..i guess...

Wish me a speedy recovery..as i need my voice back to cheer for SRK when he comes down to town!!!hahahahah...

oh.. btw i lip-synched during my performance... there is always another time!

No comments: