Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yes, i am writing now..

As usual, been too lazy and busy to write.
Well, nothing much has been happening at my front except that I met up with this over-friendly colleague of mine.
She has been trying join my khaki & me for lunch.
I mean its normal to join people for lunch but this was quite different.
First, she was from a different dept who has been ignoring me for months!
She used to behave that I owe her something?!!
I have joined her lunch for like 2 time…(dun ask why!)

After the second time, she has been asking us where we were going for lunch and all. My khaki totally wanna avoid going out with her on a daily basis. Reason being, she is a talkative!she talks non-stop!!hahha.. Too much at times… senseless at times.. and insensitive at times…
My khaki was trying to throw in a lot signals that she was not enjoying her company but she did not seem to get it!!hahahha..thick-skinned eh?

She even bought us a drink in the morning! I mean non of my own dept staff has done that for me?!!it’s a sweet gesture but getting it from someone I barely know and knowing the reason behind it is uncomfortable.

The following day I was pretty spooked out when I found tablets (6-7) of them on my table with a note. There were even 2 different types of tablets to choose from. She left those for my headache!!!
Strangely, I dun even remember informing her about it?!!!!!My colleagues were totally making fun of it! I was pretty shocked coz I just took a mc for a bad headache..and nobody knows it except the doc…Well I did thank her for it. It’s a pleasant gesture but I dun really believe in consuming medicines unless its really compulsory.

Much later, I realized that she took note of my comments in my facebook which was posted like a week ago.I am not sure whether to call her overzealous, concerend or just plain weird?!

After snooping around, we realized that her own dept has ditched her coz they couldn’t stand her verbal diarrohoe! Sounds pretty sad but I can’t believe that she did not realize her problem…hhmmmm…Poor gal!

Anyways my sleeping problem hasn’t phased. I am sick of waking up every now and then. It is really taking a toll on me. I keep yawing through out the day and feel so lethargic. My head gets soo heavy as the hours go by.. Is there any remedy for this? I have even sacrificed my tea in the evening.sob..

No comments: