Sunday, September 28, 2008

Me at F1 Race

Friday was such a nerve -wrecking day..
My perisu was stressed coz my Big perisu was coming down for a special conference.

I was biting my nails as i was eagerly awaiting to view the 1st F1 night race and i wasn't sure of catching it!!!!


Weirdly enough, we were given the free passes but NOT the time-off to go and watch it?

It was not an easy asking my perisu since she was on her toes the whole morning. Much later, she informed us to leave early.(she even checked with her perisu with regards to that!) All this for a "dhabba" time off???sigh.. Well we managed to squeeze off before 4:)


Thankfully, i had quite a good company. We zoomed around by clicking away..

Saw lots of cuuute guys too..kekekke...Strangely we bumped into many "Miss Vainities" who strutted away in stilettos,wedges and high cut boots!We practically lost count on them:) tsk..tsk..


The food was not as special as it was mentioned. As expected, the prices were all hiked up!!!grrrr.....I had this shitty hot dog at "secret recipie" for $6!!!!Surprisingly the queue was getting exceptionally long for that stall..hmmmm....not worth it at all!!


We watched couple of other car races in the afternoon.


Finally the most awaited F1 test run ocurred at 7pm!!! What an adrealin rush! The crowd started clapping and cheering for their respective teams. It was great!People from all over the world has come together to watch the race.


I took as many pix and videos as i could but the F1 was just toooo FAST!! So dun complain about it. Will upload a few of them here and the rest to my Facebook acc. Do check them out!More of the good ones are stuck with my colleagues.. hopefully she sends it to me!


The noise became unbearable after listening to it for 1hr straight. The result was a bad headache which lasted me a day!


All in all, it was a cool experience.


It feels awesome to know that i was part of F1 history!!!yippeee!!!!You go, Gal!




No comments: