Monday, September 3, 2007

yahoo server down?

isit just me or is yahoo server down?I have been trying to check my mails unsuccessfully since friday..:(

I had a wonderful time spending my sat evening at my working colleagues apartment!heheheh..Before you go..hmmmmmm... alot of us were invited over to have a get together... So everyone of us bought food.. it was great...My sis made Pav bhaaji which went on to became famous..kekekekek..I had indian,mexican,thai,pizzas & salads all in one nite...The Only thing i refrained from was alcohol...:) Dun think i want to make a fool of myself in front of so many people....In all it was an enjoyable evening..

Anyways i read that kalaimaamani awards were given away last week... It went to people who outrageoulsy did not deserve it at all... Vishal, Jayam ravi, jeeva, Silambarasan & trisha?!!!!eeerrrrrr..... I dun think the guys have even 10 movies to their names..They have not accomplished that much in their career.. or is it because they are filmi backgrounds?!Only Silambarasan might fit into the bill as he has been acting since tender age & even directed a movie recently. To think A. Sagunthala (old-timer) was just awarded after so many years of acting?!!!Unjustifiable!Where is tamil cinema heading... its becoming another bollywood where where every upcoming star has a filmi background!!!!So what happens to talented folks?!

By the way, wish me luck for my meeting later!

No comments: