Sunday, September 9, 2007

My weekend...

Pretty boring goin to tekka all by myself?!!To make make it worse i didn't have much time shoppin too...Time always freezes whenever i go MM:) I was hoping to get ARR new album "jana gana mana" but it was NOT out on the shelves yet.. how disappointing.... i had goosebumps when i heard e songs. Its actually the national anthem of India sung in different ways by supertalented artistes. E.g, MS S subbulakshmi, hariharan.Pattammal & her granddaughter Nithyasree, SPB..etc...Here listen to the album:

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/patriotic/s/album.1052/language.11/

Anyways i was actually ditched, abandoned, forgotten by a wonderful friend of mine?!!! I was planning for this rendezvous for a long time... Coz both of us were busy with one thing or the other.. so i texted her on saturday to meet me after class since im usually free on sundays....

I became suspicious since my wonderful friend did not reply to any of my msg?!! Its a good thing that i did not leave the mrt station and waited like a sotong?!!! I board the adjacent train when she did not pick my call?!!ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... To think i took the extra effort of dressing up well & rushed there....(i normally dress up well but i wore extra nice clothes!)

I just received a msg that she just WOKE UP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How infuriating?!! I just hate when people do this to me?!! Dunno whether you are reading this, but im surely pissed!:(Bad gal!

No comments: