Wednesday, September 5, 2007

961?!

I juz LOVE IKEA... just the mere smell of setting it makes me feel pleased...mayeb coz i love the smell of new things..in fact i have this tendancy of smelling books...weird.. well thats what make me "me"!:)

Anyways i always enhoy shoppping at IKEA but the thought of going back home just gives me the shudders....Its such a loooong trip.... You have to walk like 10 mins to get over to the bus stop and just wait n wait till you see the bus. As expected, one bus left without stopping and the other which came along was super packed?!!! We waited till the sun started setting!sigh... Finally we made a decision of boarding 961 since its last stop is at wood lands interchage. Its better than sitting there & rotting!Agree?

Well i was proved wrong?!!!It was taking much longer than i assumed..:( How would i know rite?
There seemed to be bustop at every few mins which of course was infuriating?!!!It was sooooo loooooooooooooong... Finally by god's grace i managed to see a mrt station(Kranji) and sighed relieve...:) I wouldn't really mind if it was in the afternoon but i just couldnt see anything out there in the bus at nite?!

So i told my sis that i dunno wanna go to the IKEA at queenstown anymore since its sooo inacessible for us. I still have a couple of stuffs to purchase..mayeb i should stick to teh outlet at tampines...hmmm.....feeling hungry now..dunno where to go leh...

No comments: