Thursday, September 13, 2007

everything else..

Had stored too much that i dunno where to start...:)

Strange but everyone else seems to be leaving except me..kekek,,another 1 of our staff is leaving...whom i dint really expect to.

As for me, i have never enountered so many phone calls in just 1 week for attending interviews. So far i have attended 2 and rejected a couple of them. (juz in a week!)Hopefully i get better offers?!:)People seems to empathise with me when i tell them the reason to leave. Not quite i expected.heheheh..I even offered them to come down to my place but just pretend that they dun know me at all..hahahahah

I just realised that we a have a hypocrite at my workplace?!!!manjantchi!I was just told to watch my back!Guess this waht happens when you have to work with more people!

Btw i just had a small spat with my sis,as usual after a couple of shouting ,bawling and some accusations, everything was resolved?!!!hahahah..thats e way WE do it! People usually envy me or vice verse that i/she has a sister but they have no idea what actually happens between us?!kekek...You see thats e part & parcel of having sisters.
Im sure my sis or anyone who has a sister agrees on this?!

Oh.. my friend has a lon-going 'love probelm'... will talk about that soon...:) now i have to resume work..

P.S: heard there was another earthquake at Sumatra.. oh dear....It seems some buildings over here were slightly swaying.. just imagine the plight at Indonesia

No comments: