Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tongue-tied..

Just mintues ago, i was super nervous, tongue-tied.. but i have finally blurted it out! No, im not in looove....

few days ago.....

I attended an interview at medical college, it was one of the worst experience i had?!!The place was lookin soooo old.... stinky.While waiting to be served , i noticed that the front desk people were rude?!!as in R-U-D-E!!How can a customer service staff be rude to the walk in customers?There wasn't any form of gretting exchanged.... I was so proud of myself?!! I mean i would win the best staff every month if i were to work there?!!!!No boasting but i think i do great job in customer service... sometimes i even go the extra mile to help them.:)I can strongly say that there isnt any anti-sara here..kekekekek.. hopefully...


Teh so called interviewer did not stand up when i walked in, did not even shake my hand?!!!Grrrrrrrr.. She looked like one ah soh...who has been warming up her seat for years...
To think she asked about my experience in the SAF which i left many yrs ago?!!!Ridiculous... i think she can't see anything beyond civil sector?!!That bloody interview lasted 5mins?!!!crap!
I was sooo pissed i took a cab!!(dunno where the station also la!)That trip costed me $17.50?!!!waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........i almost cried!

Parise the lord, i gotta a call from JOBDB for a 2nd interview?!!!yeah.....
Rushed there & talked to the gal whom i might work with. Met up with the MD?!!!friendly man but he insisted that i should go to sales line?!!!That was a great compliment but i just din't feel ready for it?!!!He feels that i will be wasted in the admin line?!he could see my hidden talent.. I told him that im not sure about it but thanked him....hmmm....alot of interviewers has expressed that i could excel in sales?!!!hmmm.. mayebi talk too much in interviews?!!!U know 2 of my other interviews lasted 1hr each?!!!

Then later i met with the manager who was kinda impressed with me.. employed I GOT THE JOB?!!!!!!!!!!!
They want me to start as early as possible.. so which means i will be workin on my birthday?!!!
Now, i have to calculate my leave..

I have finally mustered e courage to inform my staff ... so now she will tell my boss.. lets see what happens....strangely, im soo sad about leaving this place..im already MISSING IT!

No comments: