Friday, September 28, 2007

resignation blues...

i have been experiencing a upheavel of emotions for the past 1 week!!

I literally had to run after my boss as she did not get back to me since my tender of resignation!!
I was sooo confused.. about my leave & my actual last day.

I just did not want to leave abruptly. I just wanted to have pleasant farewell. It was really difficult to make the decision to move on as i have colleagues here who really care about me but this whole experience has left me bitter.:(

Finally i met up with my boss yesterday after exactly 8 days after my tender!! Strangely, the meeting went by really well. Sadly, i don't have that much leave as i had to take forced leave?!Unfair right?I am planning to relax before i embark on a whole new career phase?! The meeting ended well as she told me that i am always welcomed to join back?!!sigh....

So for now my last day is on Oct 5th.. Or it might change to 4th..i have to wait till next mon to get the exact confirmation.I am going to have a lot of starting trouble as i like the working style here.

My new working place is always pin drop silence?!!!I die without music..I just cant't work like that. I need to come up with a plan..ITS full of manjanz too.. After working with europeans it will be totally different for me?!!!:)

Anyways couple of my friends are going through a rough patch now.. so its been a tough week for me..
Hopefully everything ends well by this week!

No comments: