Friday, July 11, 2008

What a Friday!!!??

I am soo very pissed out now.
Unfortunately, i got entangled in a problem which is not of my concern.
Just when i thought i could have a fun friday, someone had to call in and destroy that.
I had to go down & collect a product & a cheque for my upcoming event. I even had to settle a sticky money situation . Sigh..I hailed a cab since i was too exhausted to walk any further and to add to my dismay the fare went up to $21.40!!!Shit!!! i can't even claim that?!!!ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr......

To further aggravate my anger, i saw that the cheque was written wrongly?!!!ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGGghHHHH!!!!I am hoping that i would not be blamed for it!!!So i informed the personnel to re-write another cheq!!!!

Later , i need to pack my bag, practice my lines (intro speech). Looks like i would be experiencing a sleepless night ?!!Wish me well makkalz!!

No comments: