Monday, July 7, 2008

Waiting & Waiting

I always felt that i spend most o f my life waiting on transportation. Just imagine the amount of time i could have saved and the things i could have done?!have ever thought of that?

Just last Saturday, i spent almost 30mins to go to Holland V. Later at night, i spent almost 1hr... yes, u read that correctly..almost 60mins to wait for the bloody TIBS 857?!!!!I was soo very pissed as every other bus was making their 4th or 5th trips and the stupid 857 was nowhere to be found?!!!I try not to take the train as i require to interchange it later and its always super packed?!!!grrrr..... Even now, i spend about 160mins travelling to & fro my workplace everyday.

Oh btw, thanks if you prayed for me as i managed to settel my payment issues. Just extendthose payers i as require that throughout this week.

P.S: naan mattum thaan velai theda poreannu ninaitchen aanal ennai thavirai 2-3 peruukku ange velai seiya pidikile!!!!pora pokeh paartha naan thaan kadaisiyile povan pole irrukku... kadavale.. enakku seeekiram velai kidaikkunum pa!!!!:)

No comments: