Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pray for me!

We have finally removed our lop-sided cupboard from our room..yeaaah...
My sis & i went on a clearing spree for a few days beforehand which was simply a difficult task!
We had soo much of unwanted, old and memories that we refused to dump!!! We managed to threw 3-4 black rubbish bags full of trash!!! My room is still very much cluttered thanks, to my sister's artwork/hobbies!
Anyways i believe my sis & i must have lost alot weight just by going up & down the stairs all by ourselves to throw away our pieces of cupboard?!!( it doesn't make any difference having any brother?!!!!!! )

Really hate to go back to work tomorrow. Its going to be a hectic, crazy and a horrible week!! My 1st organised event falls on this week!I am sure i will be left all alone to fend for myself!!!I am also facing a 2 nerve wrecking issues!!!A payment which is still pending and a marketing strategy!!!
Now, i am assigned a target and must work towards it. I hate to work like that. In fact, that was 1 of the reasons why i left my ex-company!!It gets pretty lonely and stressful when u have to manage everything yourself!! I mentioned to my perisu that i was getting stresed & she just told me not to?!!!errrr... how not to????

Hate to go back to work tomorrow.. need to come up with something to fix the paymet problem as th event is just THIS week!!!Pray for me people!!!

No comments: