Friday, July 25, 2008

Bad timing..

Well guys.. hold your breath.. my event has been cancelled!!!!
Yes, you read it right..sob.. all my hardwork and time has just went down the drain..sob..my perisu is not around so looks like i will be having going a "wonderful time" with her next week..

Just pray for me people.. How can it be MY fault when ppl do not sign up for it?
There are other reasons for it which i can't discuss here..so lets leave it at that na?Although i am bloody frustrated i have told myself to keep my cool n just enjoy my weekend:)

Just calculated that there is just about 3 more months to Deepavali...kekekke... its always great to look forward to it..

Oh ya.. i need to get something for my velai idam gala dinner..sigh.. what a waste of $$$!!!Wish i can avoid that!

No comments: