Sunday, July 13, 2008

Its Finally Over!!!(or is it just the beginning?)

My D-Day details:

WOke up at 6am and reached the venue way before they opened up?!!
Let me just say that i chose a wrong venue for the event and it should be forever blacklisted!!!!

1. The room was NOT arranged to my liking - the chairs was placed in a dis-orderly manner.
2. The tables were not placed to the way i wanted. (re-arranged it myself!)
3. The AV personnel was not there to set-up
4. My couried stuff was locked away somewhere
5. The person-incharge was MIA (turned up late!)

hmmmm.... To make things even stressful, my wonderful perisu turned up early?!!

Let me just say there were couple of hiccups here and there but we managed to salvage all of it and presented a good show:)

In fact, i organised and managed this workshop in about 40days without any assistance and prior experience!!!!Not bad eh?Okie, let me pat my back for it:)
Realistically, you have to plan such events 3mths ahead!

Wonder what my persisu will say tomorrow.

Anyways, i had to miss my paatu class since i was stuck at the event?!!sob... I rushed back home to throw my stuffs and ran back to meet my makkals (ended up taking a cab?!!!:/)

Its been a while since all of us met together. Had a spicy Andhra breakfast cum lunch cum dinner?!!! Coz i only managed to eat at 5pm!!

Oh.. we trekked to tekka temp market to check our fave "Jeet shop". As usual her stuffs rocked!!!Wish i could purchase much more than i bought!!!Everyone should wear her kurtis... soo unqiue. Maybe i will post a few pix of it here...kekekek... right after my buddy picks it for me!!

Anyways i tried watching "Azhagan" a wonderful KB movie on Suntv till 1:40am but gave up watching till the end.:( what a pity...

Btw thank you for all the prayers ..it really helped:p
Continue it, for me to get a puthu velai!!!hahahah...

No comments: