Monday, November 12, 2007

Kyun?

Today i attended a meeting for almost 2hrs & left feeling like a sotong???!!

Im still coming in terms with all the terms.. & im expected to grasp everything as quickly as i can..:( u see , everything is quick & fast here.. time is $$ here.. im beginning to feel that i chose the wrong organization to work. I'm just testing the water now..

I have been tasked alot of things to so..but they dun teach you anything.. you have to go around & ask people to teach YOU!! which sucks of course!!! I need to disturb someone tomorrow..:(
wish me luck?!

I have been thinking alot.. what are my real interests, what am i good at?What do i want?Do i really want sit behind a pc everyday?!its just soo hard.. I feel like Hrithik ,in the movie "Lakshya". Like in a cross road but dunno where to go...

How do people decide?i dun wan to choose Biz jus because everyone does?!URGH!

Looks like tough time is ahead of me at my workplace..

Anyways, there is going to be a family day retreat at sentosa next week & im trying to escape from it. As im still not in the list.U gotta stay over at the hotel with your colleagues.. man.. i HATE that..:(

No comments: