Monday, November 12, 2007

My deepavali celebrations

Firstly, happy deepavali to all my indian makkals!!!!!

Im so sorry tat i didn't any get to send greeting to so many of you. My pc was unplugged for days..& i was busy too cleaning up.. there are too many violations & my workplace so, its difficult for me to even surf although im always on net.

The preparation for deepavali was super hectic..you can say ..pretty much everything was last minute. I couldnt participate much as i was workin & its already dark by the time i reach home...sob.. i did not make murruku this time..did not even wash the house..:(

By Vicky's grace, i managed to get a leave on friday(no-pay) last week!!yeah....i was super exhausted.. coz i slept ard 3am on wed nite & woke up 6+ n dint sleep through the day!!dun think i would survived if i was working!! I managed to catch all the nice programmes on tv this time..thank god!!:)

I have finished visiting my usual "guest houses". My relatives will be dropping by this weekend..enna nadake porutho..:)

oh.. my sis & i made some mouth-watering dishes yesterday...looks like we did alot more than required...kekke.. its always exhausting cooking so many dishes.. but fulfilling.

The menu has follows:

Pudina rice
Gobhi Kasoori
Prawns in spicy sauce
Aloo dum
Tandoori Murgh chicken
Pomegranete & cucumber Raita
Appalam

Drinks:

Home-made lemonade with sparkling water
Jal jeera

(i have not included the sweets & savouries)

Will post the pix of it soon....everyone loooved it:) Mary turned lookin choooo slim & pretty & miss vandhana showed up as promised...:) looking stick thin!:p

2007 deepavali rocked!!

No comments: