Saturday, November 24, 2007

My family day!!



My company had a family day on sentosa yesterday. I tried avoiding it since you have to have to perform & sing?!!!You gotta have a group and wear weird costumes with them and sing stupid songs?!!Worst, i gotta stay in?!!shucks?!!Its not that fun when u have to stay with people that you dunno know..BORING!!

Finally i made a choice by turning up for the sporst event in the morning & escaped for the dinner. I was told that my absence will be answerable & i gotta talk to e MD!!Like hell!!Looek like he is soo freee...

Anyways, it was a loooong journey to sentosa man...

Bus,train(smrt),train(nel),monorail & finally a tram to the beach!!!!phew!!

We played alot of games.. under the excruciating HEAT!!!!:(

There was tug of war,captain's ball..etc..etc..luckily i dint get a bad fall like many did!!
It was HOT & Sticky!!

Lunch was ok... had a quick shower...without a towel?!!!Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh... I forgot my towel,cleanser & my shower cream..so it was more of a rinse?!!!im sure ur wondering how i did it..well it was a pathetic?!!

From there i went to previous work place to collect my much much delayed pay?!!!Gosh.. i literally had to run after them... the whole of tanjong pagar looked sooo different in less than 2 months ?!!how i miss that place?!!!sigh.. the studio looked different.. its like im not part of it anymore...realised that my ex-colleague has tendered her resignation?!!!!ha!! pretty much expected that.. just waited for her to do it?!!!:)I dun blame her but everyone seems to be in a shock...

Managed to c my dear Vandhana & my ex-boss(looked weird)

I was super exhausted after all those multiple trip....phew...:(

Oh ya.... both my arms looked as if i came out a alien movie or somethin?!!!Both the sun screen & the scorching sun did that to me?!!!luckily my face isnt that damaged..kekek.. today i didn't leave my house at all..my hands are looking soo much better now..thank god.. looks like i can NEVER go to the beach...sob... to think a sporean(myself) can't even withstand the heat..naan ellah europele porekke vendiya aalu..ingeh poranthuten!!

No comments: