Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yawn.. sleepy la...

yawn... so sleeepy.. i tried goin to bed early but i still ended up sleeping late...yawn...

Juz last saturday i went to watch "Krisnaarpanam" which was showcased by TFA. It was FANTASTIC!!!! :) I actualy brought along 3 of my velaikaara(tchi) colleagues. Im so glad that they LOVED it!Usually the white tend to appreciate my customs & culture compared to our OWN people?!!!Actually some of my frens were not keen in comin... i think they would rather c a "mattamaana" tamil mv in the screens(which is pathetic!)

Anyways i juz collected my sari blouse yesterday!!!! By GODS grace it turned juz e way i wanted it..yeah.. kinda regretting y i dint give a deep plunging neck line...maybe next time then...i really liked my sis blosue... very sweet n sexy..kekekek...

I finally went to Saravana bhavan. I dint eat but was told that e food was juz medicore.(guess they ordered e wrong meal...)Shopping was great but tiring... y?coz shopping after work juz sux!!!V dint have sufficient time!! V managed to get beauutiful lookin kurtis w mango motifs!!!!yeah..... Unfortuantely siva took super long to decide betwwen 2 kurtis!!!!URGH!!!!!The owner said she can sew salwaars (any design) hopefully i can transform my organza sari which is sleeping at home!!!!I have been waiting to sew that for a loooong time!!!!!into a tube salwaar...

Ops!!!! WE have finally bought A NEW DIGI CAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EAT YOUR HEART OUT RAJEN!!!!

No comments: