Wednesday, May 30, 2007

kannu valli kannu vali

I had a painful start this morning... somethin went into my eye!!It was damn irritable & painful. I couldnt even close my eye properly.URGH... to think i had to stand all the way till dhoby ghaut!! URGH!!!There isnt any pharmacy ard my workplace let alone a shop being open before 8am....Thankfully 711 sells eye mo! i feel so much beter now..or it would have juz gone worst!speaking of it, let me go and apply eye mo now..kkekekeek

Juz heard from moteh that we have sales targets now!!!Basically i HATE doing sales let alone reaching targets. I was quite pleased that i dint have to do it all along..too many drastic changes man.. maybe its time i dust my cvs and start sending..My colleague is doin pretty well so i dun think any one will miss me here.The only misgivings they will have is to spend money in sourcing out a new staff..

i made a HUGE mistake by eating mangose be4 i went to bed last nite.. coz i ended up feeling all awake .... and my tummy was hurting. sob.. sob.anyways i was plannin to catch a mv today..since that is cancelled.. hopefully i wil be able to get e tix tomorrow..cross finger..

No comments: