Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ithuvarai...

its been a while since i sat down n wrote here. i have been so busy at work and busy shopping too. My cousin bro is getting married next week!!!! Its been a while since i attended any wedding.In fact its THE first wedding at my maternal side. Strangely there isnt any for of excitement from the family. i have been busy shoppin fro my sari,jewelleries,accessories, etc.. etc.. In fact my bank balance has dangerously reduced!!! :( I lost count the no. of trips i made to tekka this month!!I really need to look great at the wedding.. coz usually i look like a sore thumb! usually im coerced to weaer things thati dun like or perform things that i dun fancy!!! Well i'l have to wait n c what happens next week!!!

My work load has drastically increased but my salary is still stagnant!!! I have to say that my colleague is really fortunate as she only works half a day!In fact e ppl r really nice to her. My early days were just horrible!!!My job title mentions admin cum recep but looks like they have to add another appt too(most important) sales!!! Now we have to maintain our sales records!!! oh dear!!More recordings, more work.. y no increase in salary!!!:(

GSS is goin to start tomorrow, looksl like i have to wait till my pay day!!! I sound soo middle class leh...I think i should target a rich (gd lookin of course!!!) paiyan to sponsor all my expenses..kekekekek

The weather is just sooo weird na....thanks to global warming!!! My head hurts from getting wet in rain....:(s

No comments: