Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy VESAK Day...

Happy Bday Siva!!!!
well u still have 5 more yrs for the BIG 30!!!:)

As usual im working on a public holiday w no double pay of course!!! The only relief i have is that my collegue will be droppin by later to take over...yippie...at least i can catch a mv later..hope fully they manage to get e tix..

anyways just a while a ago i realised that i dint zip up my pants!!!!Omigawd.. hopefully i dint provide a free show all along...this has happened to me so many times man...wonder when i will learn from it..kekekk.. guess i should thank myself that im NOT a man at these times..hahahah

had a alot of fun talkin to my cuzz.... pretty anxious to know whats going to happen diz week...juz hopin that ppl turn rub me the wrong way... k.. i think i need to do some work now...

No comments: