Friday, May 18, 2007

I had a nightmare...sob..:(

i juz dunno y i have been feelin lethargic lately...my eyes looks as if i need sleep badly...hmmm.... maybe coz i dint sleep well.... i had this horrible nightmare.....sob.. u know i dun really have nightmares...this was soo real..diz morning my sis complained thati disturbed her sleep by moaning out aloud in my sleep!!!!!If only my sis had wake me up!!!! I would have escaped e horror of going thru it.
She said i was calling out to someone...
i told her it WAS HER!!!i was actually calling out to my sis in my dream!!!!So weird na?I juz dunno what diz stupid nightmare is all about... but i really need to make a visit to ANJI (aanjineyar). I was praying hard calling out his name..in my dream...hmmm... dreamz never actually makes sense..hopefully things will sail smoothly...

Anyways today was Rebecca's 40th Bday!!! She is e THE first person i have given a gift to at my workplace.Hopefully my manager doesnt mind that(i dint give him anything la...)Had a wonderful lunch at annalakshmi.. still feelin full...

No comments: