Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New working shift

hmmm.. been busy lately so i didn;t really get teh time to pen my thoughts here.
Well i juz received news yesterday that i will be starting to do mornin shifts from Apr?!!!! yeah!!how great isi dat?!!

I work reallllly long hrs and its really getting to me....im beginning to resemble a panda bear now..hahah There r so many days where i have actually dozed off in e train.. and to think i HATE doing it?!!!urgh!!!
i dun get to practise my singing due to my loong hrs.. Th catch will be is that i have to start at 8am and work e full day on friday. Which is 9am to 9pm. Well not so bad since i work from 9am-1030pm?!!! Hopefully everything will be all well.:)

Guess GOD has finally heard my prayers. He might have gone deaf with all my complains....ekkekek. No more late nights for me...yeah... no need to run for the train or bus?!!!hip hip hurray!!!

No comments: