Monday, March 19, 2007

My weekend

Sigh.. what a boring weekend i had...I only ended up lazing around and cleaning my filthy fan. Well i did manage to catch some of the movies that i bought.:)

U know its sooo nice to c 80s movies.. it just bring back fond memories. I was watching Kozhi Koovuthu... Im sure all of u who were born before 1985 know this movie. It has many famous songs in it.Foe e.g, "etho mogam", anneh anneh sipaai anneh I'll try to post it here if i can..The movie stars Prabhu, suresh & viji.

ALtho many 80s movies look like trash now.. it just makes us laugh out aloud. I mean how can they make such senseless stuffs. I wonder what our grand kids will do when they watch the current lotz of films in future...Guess thats what you call evolution?kekekke....Speaking of that, i wonder how are they are goin to remake DON...Hopefully its not like the hindi version.. dint really like it..:(

No comments: