Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My 1st 8am..

It reallly sux taking the train 7am??!! Today i started my first 8am working day.
I left my housr when it was still dark.. n the train was super packed?!!!URGH!!! i jus hate crowds.. the commuters jus pushed,shoved,squeezed and did whatever they could to get into the train.My bag would have gone into pieces of strands if i didnt get hold of it?!!!Such uncouth behaviour?!!!!:( I was totally squeezed inside?!!!! I wonder what will happen tomorrow?!!!

Later the train at raffles place refused to open its door due to tech default?!!! I mean of all days?!!!! I practically rushed to work as my boss was there?!!!What a great day to start my day eh?

My workplace has less than 10ppl..but even that did not deter people from creating malicious gossips!!! To think i got entangled it?!!!There is this BITCH who goes around bitching about me behind my back?!!!Hopefully those false statements do not affect my position. Worse come to worst.. i just leave that place coz i would pretty much prefer to work in a place where my employers trust me.Don't you agree?Anyways, what i can i do when im well-liked by many people?

hmmm.... u know thats y i always preferred studying... altho its stressful at times....its still enjoyable.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess the first day of change not so good.. I am sure better times are jus around the corner. trust me.
sivaraj