Thursday, March 29, 2007

Can i get a temp handphone?

I simply dunno wat animosity i have with electronics?!!!confused????????!Well handphones just don't seem to "like" me..sob.. My previous sony ericcsson phone died out on me right afetr its 1 yr warranty?!!! So a couple of my friends reccommended me to purchase Samsung. So i happily went to get my new ph last yr. Guess wat happened... it was hanging jus 2 months after i got it!!! I was told to just wait 1wk to service but ended up waiting almost 1.5mths?!!!!How cruel is that?boo-hoo...

My 1 yr warranty isnt over yet but its already giving me alot problems. Well my bloody hp has gone back to its "hanging" days again?!! Do ya know how frustrating it is when yr hp suddenly hangs(a couple of times)when ur having an interesting conversation?!!!URGH!!

Im going down to e service centre after work. I feel like throwing it right at their faces?!!damn it!! i paid so much $$$ for this man!! Now where e hell am i goin to get a temp hp?Then i would be uncontactable....oh dear...sob...

Even my mp4 has spoilt.. just after 4 months?!!!Y is this all happening at e same time... I dun even get any performance bonus like civil sectors?!!!To think people say that pte sectors r paid well... rubbish..i just heard e news tat they r raising e pays for all the sporeans .. but i dun think that will ever in my case... only unless...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

V sad to hear about you and your electronics but there is something I want to highlight to you.
Please stop saying that cvil sectors are being paid high and give bonus. Well, this doesnt happen to all civil service staffs. I am also a civil service staff but I dont get to enjoy any of this and do you want to know how am I treated here!

Anywhere Good Luck with your electronics ;)